CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Plenary lecturers and authors of contributed papers (oral communications and posters) are requested to submit an abstract which will be published in the Book of Abstracts of the Xth Symposium. The abstracts must be prepared according to Guidelines and submitted before August 31, 2018 to the conference secretary.
Only a limited number of oral communications can be accepted. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept papers. Authors will be notified about the acceptance of their contribution before August 31, 2018.
Oral contributions (presentations) in PowerPoint or PDF should be submitted before September 14, 2018.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS AND POSTERS
We invite you all to send in your abstracts for the Symposium. They will be published as a Book of Abstracts.
- Abstracts should be submitted by mail or e-mail as an attachment in MS Word file.
- Abstracts should be written in English, in *.docx format (or *.doc).
- Abstract length: maximum 23 cm (including title, authors, authors affiliations, text and references).
- Use margins of 3.0 cm on all sides of the A4 page (21×29.7 cm).
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12, one line spacing.
- Title: CAPITAL LETTERS, on top of page, centered.
- Authors: skip one line after title. Presenting author must come first and his/her name underlined. Please give full names of all co-authors.
- Affiliations: institution, department, city and country: skip one line after authors’ names.
- Text: skip one line from affiliation.
- The figures and pictures can be inserted in the abstract.
A poster stand A0 will be provided for displaying posters or alternatively several separate sheets.